If you're in need of a restaurant website or your current restaurant website needs an overhaul, enter our contest to win a free new website now!
ENTER AND WIN A NEW WEBSITE POWERED BY WORDPRESS!
At Web Crafters, we love food and we love Houston! To that end, we're giving restaurants in the local greater Houston area the opportunity to win a free website design or redesign. The winner will work with our team to develop a restaurant website built on the Wordpress platform and using the Elegant Themes "MyCuisine" template (pictured below - click on the image for more details).
The winner will receive the following:
1) Installation of a new Wordpress site and the My Cuisine template by Elegant Themes.
2) Customization of the theme to match your restaurant branding.
3) Set of the following 5 pages: Home page, Location, Menu, Contact Us and main Blog page as well as 5 Photo Gallery images.
4) PDF guide to updating your website.
5) 1 hour of maintenance time after the launch of your website.
Note: the prize does not include domain registration, web hosting fees or set up of any additional pages. The restaurant will be responsible for supplying menu and Gallery images (or we can give you a quote on taking photographs for use on the website). Once set up has been completed and the website is launched, the restaurant will be responsible for adding additional content and pages. Any work requested outside the scope of this contest will be charged at our regular hourly rate (less the 1 hour of maintenance indicated above), including future updates to Wordpress, related plugins and the MyCuisine Elegant Theme.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
To enter, fill out the form below.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The Contest will run until midnight, July 31, 2012.
1. No purchase necessary. Purchasing our services will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Applicants must be legal U.S. residents and in particular, the manager and/or owner of a licensed restaurant within the greater Houston area.
3. Entries are limited to one per restaurant. If the restaurant has more than one location, the prize is limited to one website.
4. Web Crafters (“Sponsor”) and any affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account.
Winner and Prize Details:
1. The prizes available for the promotion are described at the top of this contest page.
2. The winner will be chosen electronically at random by Sponsor on August 1, 2012, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this contest are final and binding.
3. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize. Web Crafters must receive a minimum of ten (10) entries from eligible entrants in order to award the prize.
5. The Winner will have seven (7) days to respond. If response is not received within seven (7) days, Web Crafters will select a new Winner.
6. The timeline for completing the website will be determined once the Winner has been notified and will be scheduled in consulation between Winner and the Web Crafters team and is subject to the scheduling commitments and work loads of Web Crafters.
Employees, and their immediate family members living in the same household, of Sponsor or any affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them are not eligible for this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
1. No substitution, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed.
2. All expenses, including taxes, (if any) on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) and if so, the Affidavit must be returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or another winner will be selected.
4. By accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her restaurant name and website in advertising and promotion materials, including posting on the Sponsor’s website, without further compensation or permission.
5. By accepting the prize, winner releases Sponsor and any affiliated companies from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense arising out of or relating to participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.